Brand Strategy/Architecture Services
Brand Audit - an audit of brands within the company portfolio, or competitive set.
Brand Architecture - how an organization structures various products, services or other entities within its portfolio and how they relate to one another.
Brand Positioning - the "mental space" a brand should occupy in the minds of the target audience.
Brand Institute offers a suite of brand strategy services to complement our naming, market research, design and regulatory capabilities.
These services help our clients:
- better position their brands in a competitive marketplace
- understand the key drivers that will lead to brand adoption & brand loyalty
- communicate product attributes and benefits in a targeted manner
- carve out a messaging niche that will resonate with the target audience
Brand Institute provides these services in the form of:
- strategic consultations
- positioning and messaging statement development
- brand audits and brand architecture creation and design