Associate Director-Brand Development – Los Angeles– Based Office
Perfect Opportunity for Recent Grad!! – Entry Level
Largest healthcare branding agency seeks Associate Director-Brand Development to write global science strategy documents and travel with an established local account team to clients' offices to present new and existing product branding presentations.
The Associate Director-Brand Development will report to the Team Lead and work as part of a team to facilitate sales & new business opportunities, prepare and present board-room PowerPoint brand strategy, creative, marketing & safety research and regulatory submission documents, for healthcare clients in the surrounding states.
• Must possess a R.Ph or Pharm. D. degree
• Must have a familiarity with drug non-proprietary / generic names and proprietary / brand names, as well as an understanding of pharmacology
• Self-motivated to learn quickly in order to be the “best” in their profession. Never late, but always early and responsive to clients’ needs
• Must be a people person who has a warm, engaging, friendly personality. Someone who truly enjoys small and large meeting environments, is self-motivated, and has strong presentation and communication skills
• Must be organized, plan ahead, process-oriented and have the ability to excel in a fast-paced advertising/branding agency environment
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• Must live close to Culver City office location or be willing to immediately relocate to Los Angeles
• Must be proficient in MS Office (PowerPoint, Word and Excel), computer literate, and have the ability to multitask on project work
• A plus; Strong science background with 1-5 years Pharmaceuticals/Biotechnology client side with Marketing, Market Research Analytics, Prescribing Error Safety Research Regulatory, or Trademark Attorney experience
• A plus; Prior experience in Prescription Drug Naming, Name Safety Research, Market Research & Analytics, Marketing, Regulatory, Branding, Pharmaceutical Sales, Trademarks, or Scientific & Medical Affairs
• Recent science degree graduate and/or post graduate: R. Ph., Pharm. D., M.S., Ph.D. (Chemistry, Biology, Biomolecular Science or related degree), M.B.A., or Trademark Law
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org