For the Creative Name Developer (French Fluency) position:
Have you ever dreamed of creating names for a living? Naming drugs, consumer products, medical devices, or companies? Now's your chance to become the brain behind the name.
Brand Institute, Inc., the global leader in name development, seeks a an individual who is fluent in French (written/spoken) for an entry level position on our in-house creative team.
Our clients are mostly pharmaceutical companies, but we also have a significant presence in the consumer/B2B space. Potential candidates should also have a strong knowledge of the English language (knowledge of etymology and linguistics preferred) and must be able to work in the downtown Miami area.
Since this position includes the creation of pharmaceutical brand names, a degree, background or propensity for science, biology or chemistry is potentially beneficial, but not a position requirement.
Creative Name Developer Responsibilities:
- Create compelling names for products, services, companies, etc. on deadline.
- Act as leader for an assigned region, managing regional project work and functioning as liaison between regional directors and the creative team
- Develop creative briefs, prepare naming deliverable's, and handle any other branding requests as assigned.
Requirements for Creative Name Developer:
- Fluent in French (written and spoken)
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree in one of the following fields: Creative Writing, English, Advertising, Marketing, Journalism, Linguistics, Copy writing, or Communication
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Helpful, but Not Required:
- An understanding of creative strategy, brand positioning and/or a fundamental knowledge of the Pharmaceutical / Medical Industry
Brand Institute offers excellent benefits and a 401(k) package.
If you feel you meet the above qualifications and would make a great addition to the Brand Institute Creative Team, please e-mail your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website at: www.brandinstitute.com