Associate Director, Brand Development – New York– Based Office
Perfect Opportunity for Recent Grad!! – Entry Level
The Associate Director-Brand Development will report to the Team Lead and work as part of a team to facilitate sales & new business opportunities, prepare and present board-room PowerPoint brand strategy, creative, marketing & safety research and regulatory submission documents, for healthcare clients in the surrounding states.
· Must have a familiarity with drug non-proprietary / generic names and proprietary / brand names, as well as an understanding of pharmacology
· Self-motivated to learn quickly in order to be the “best” in their profession. Never late, but always early and responsive to clients’ needs
· Must be a people person who has a warm, engaging, friendly personality. Someone who truly enjoys small and large meeting environments, is self-motivated, and has strong presentation and communication skills
· Must be organized, plan ahead, process-oriented and have the ability to excel in a fast-paced advertising/branding agency environment
· Must have a valid driver’s license
· Must live in New York city or in close proximity to our New York location
· Must be proficient in MS Office (PowerPoint, Word and Excel), computer literate, and have the ability to multitask on project work
· A plus; Strong science background with 1-5 years Pharmaceuticals/Biotechnology client side with Marketing, Market Research Analytics, or Prescribing Error Safety Research Regulatory
· A plus; Prior experience in Prescription Drug Naming, Name Safety Research, Market Research & Analytics, Marketing, Regulatory, Branding, Pharmaceutical Sales, Trademarks, or Scientific & Medical Affairs
· Recent science degree graduate and/or post graduate: Pharmacy Tech, B.S., R. Ph., Pharm. D., M.S., Ph.D. (Chemistry, Biology, Biomolecular Science or related degree), or M.B.A.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com