Brand Institute, inc. the World’s Leading Healthcare & Consumer Branding agency is seeking a Social Media Savvy individual to join our dynamic team in our Headquarters in Miami, FL.
• Create and share appropriate content for specific networks to both spread our brand and our content.
• Work with marketing and sales to coordinate social media content.
• Optimize social media resources for an increase in engagement.
• Willingness to propose new ideas and able to easily take direction and feedback.
• Stay up-to-date on features and content capabilities of social media sites.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or working towards a relevant degree.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and fluency in additional language is a plus.
• Exceptional grammar skills with the ability to compose, edit and proofread media content and other communication materials.
• Proficient in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
• Well-organized and able to work alone and in a team setting.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.